Monday, April 17, 2006

Our drama star

If you haven't been paying attention to the weather, it's been in the 80's here for the last week and even hit 90 a couple of days. So on Friday we're walking out the garage to the van which is parked in the driveway. I'm loading Jonah up and Jackson is suppose to be getting in on his side, but he has stopped at the edge of the garage and is whining something that I can't understand and won't come out. Finally he walks out to his side of the van and I go around to find out what the problem is. When I ask him, he says in his most dramatic voice ever.... "The Sun is Burning Me!" I half expected him to put the back of his hand to his forehead and throw himself on the ground.

Little does he know that is something he better get use to. We leave for SC on Wednesday. Jackson says he's going on airplane to go to the beach.

No comments: